We have a dedicated and passionate team of staff who provide a wide range of A level subjects as well as a small number of level 3 BTEC qualifications.
At Finham Park 2 you can chose the following pathways:
- 3 A level subjects (standard entry)
- 3 A level subjects + core maths
- 3 A level subjects + EPQ (Extended Project Qualification)
- 4 A level subjects (at least 5 grade 7-9 GCSEs)
How to choose your subjects:
- Do I really enjoy the subject?
- Am I good at this subject?
- Is this subject essential for my future career or university degree?
Core subjects offered
The core offer of subjects will be taught at Finham Park 2, with a broader offer available as part of the Multi-Academy Trust e.g. at Finham Park School, which will be taught at that school.
All courses are 2-year linear courses (exams at the end of the 2-year course).
- English literature
- Design Technology
L3 vocational qualifications- BTECs
- Performing Arts (TBC)
- Food science and nutrition
Advice on choosing the right A levels can be found here.
For additional courses please contact our 6th form partner schools: Finham Park School, Lyng Hall & West Coventry Academy.
Compulsory Post 16 programme of study includes:
- Work experience
- Careers & UCAS support
- PSHE & preparation for adult life
- Enrichment e.g. Duke of Edinburgh award; PE; student leadership; University Visits
Please note: Insufficient student numbers applying for any of the courses listed above may result in that particular course not running or running at another centre within the MAT. In this eventuality, prospective students will be guided to an appropriate alternative course.